For less than the price of a good hipscarf, you’ll discover the five ways to market and detailed strategies and techniques for how to to make them work for you as quickly as possible.
Part One – Websites That Work
Your website – you may love it or hate it, but the important question is “does it bring you income?” If your site isn’t designed properly, it can’t bring you new students and regular gigs. So, what good is it? Not much. Let’s fix that right now. Here’s what’s waiting for you in this first video tutorial:
- This is the foundation of every dance business. Without it nothing else matters.
- The 2 things that every web page must have to be successful.
- How to make sure your website is supporting (not sabotaging) the rest of your marketing efforts.
- And lots more…
“OMG! Thank you for such concise and valuable information. I know my website needs an overhaul. Now I have a better idea of exactly what to do to make it happen.” -Heather
“I was very impressed with your presentation. It was very concise, easy to follow and straight to the point. It left me feeling very motivated to build a website myself for my other interests.” -Marianne
“Hi Julie! Thank you for this information, I’m a belly dancer too, but just for hobby and I don’t teach. My real work is being an independent fine artist, and I have to say that all this info works perfectly for my art career too, thank you so much!” -Diana
Part Two – Email Marketing
Whether you are a computer-holic or prefer to avoid technology whenever possible, this marketing strategy is crucial to the success of your business. Here’s what you’ll find in part two:
- How to convert visitors into paying customers (even if they live half-way around the world.)
- How to fill more seats at your shows.
- The number one way to sell out a workshop in half the time.
- How to eliminate one of the biggest hassles in running your belly dance business.
- And lots more …
“Another insightful video! I find all the information very easy to apply and I can only imagine the immediate response that will be seen.” -Laura
Part Three – Online Marketing
The easiest and fastest way to get real results (students in your door and paid gigs on your calendar) is with online marketing. (If you currently spend hundreds or thousands on traditional advertising, you’re going to love learning these strategies. After all, the best way to have money is not to spend it in the first place.) Here’s what you’ll find in part three:
- The number one way for studio owners to quickly and dramatically increase their student base.
- The two easiest ways to do to get on page one of Google for free.
- How to slash your advertising budget (possibly to zero) and increase your response rates in as little as an hour a month.
- And lots more …
“I will be completely honest. There is so much information in your number 3 video that my brain is about to explode. I’m excited that there is so much more that I could be doing…” -Krystina
“I get so many unsolicited calls from people trying to sell me a way to get my business near the top of the google page – usually its very expensive. thanks for all the useful tips on getting to the top of the page without paying a fortune.” -Carol
Part Four – Offline Marketing
You may already be using some of these strategies, but there are some very simple ways to make them work even better. I encourage you to really pay attention to these techniques because they can bring the fastest results of all. Here’s what you’ll find in part four:
- Two ways to make your flyers WAY more effective.
- How to get free publicity from your local news media year round.
- How to get other businesses to send you a steady stream of students and gigs.
- Four simple, but often overlooked ways to get more students from your local area (almost NO ONE is using these powerful strategies!)
- And lots more …
“So impressed by what you have collected here. I have done a lot of this kind of work already, but in each lesson there are new and important little golden nuggets of information. Thank you!” -Alia
Part Five – Social Media Marketing
Many people think social media marketing is a huge waste of time. And I say let them go on thinking that! Because if you do it right, it works like crazy. The funny part is that “doing it right” means turning everything you think you know about social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and turning it upside down. Here’s what you’ll find in part five:
- The fastest way to get strangers to know, like and trust you (so they will buy from you.)
- A proven template for a comprehensive social media campaign that takes less than an hour a week.
- The best way to get continuing marketing education and support for your belly dance business.
- And lots more …
I want everyone to have access to these powerful strategies, so I’ve priced this course at just $39. That’s less than the cost of a hipscarf or a pair of dance pants. But don’t be fooled by the low price -
“The information that you give is priceless. You have no idea of how EAGER I am to get everything started. Thank You.” -Zaheen
And because this is a downloadable home study course, you can be watching the first video just minutes from now!
Here’s why I know you can do this
Those five things are all you need to do to market your belly dance business. It’s important that you understand you can’t fail at marketing. You can only fail to DO your marketing. And marketing is just a skill – a skill you can learn. No matter how modest or extravagant your hopes and dreams are, I have total confidence in your ability to reach (or even exceed) those goals. Why? Because I already know a few things about you.
- You’re serious about making dance your business.
- You’re prepared to learn what it takes to make it as a dance teacher or performer.
- And you’re prepared to act quickly on what you learn.
Because of that you’re already in the top 3% of everyone in our industry. You’ve already got the drive it takes to succeed. I know because you wouldn’t be reading this if you weren’t already there. You would have given up and clicked away.